COACH TOUR OF FABULOUS ABU DHABI WITH FREE STOPS
What is best in amazing Abu Dhabi is within reach thanks to the absolute freedom of hopping on and off the coaches around set routes as we please to discover all the gems of this fabulous city. The ticket includes free entrance to spectacular attractions including a lovely excursion on a traditional boat.
What we will see
- Double-decker coach tour of Abu Dhabi
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Two different routes with over 20 stops
- Red circuit: city centre
- Blue circuit: tour of the island of Yas
- Observation deck on the 74th floor of the Etihad Towers (included)
- Etihad Modern Art Gallery exhibition (included)
- Heritage Village (included)
- Excursion on a Dhow, typical Arab boat (included)
What we will do
- We get on a comfortable coach and set off on a sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi.
- There are over 20 “hop-on, hop-off” stops where we can get on and off as we please and choose what sights to see each time. Coaches on our itinerary pass at regular intervals so we can hop back on whenever we want to continue discovering Abu Dhabi.
- Two different routes are available with the same ticket: the red route through the city centre with coaches passing every 30 minutes and the blue route (tour of the island of Yas) departing every 90 minutes from stop no. 5 (Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque) and lasting 2 hours. As we have the whole day available, we are truly spoilt for choice!
- While comfortably seated on the coach, we can listen to the interesting audioguides (available in 8 different languages) providing information on the monuments and sights that can be admired on the way.
- How can we resist the temptation of visiting the Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the most imposing in the world, or the Heritage Village reproducing everyday life in the country before the discovery of oil? No problem: all of Abu Dhabi’s gems are within easy reach on this tour!
- In addition, our ticket grands us free access to fabulous attractions: the spectacular observation deck on the 74th floor of the Etihad Towers, the interesting exhibition in the Etihad Modern Art Gallery and the Heritage Village. We can even enjoy an excursion on a dau, a typical Arab boat with one or more triangular sails.
What you need to know
- Your shoulders, arms and knees must be covered in order to enter places of worship.
- Mosques are not open to the public on Fridays.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Headphones are available on the coach.
- The ticket is valid all day long.