HOP-ON/HOP-OFF ABU DHABI
Sightseen, Photo-tour, Less than 1 hour walking, For everybody, Free of guide
In a nutshell Arabian charm blends into futuristic fantasy on our Abu Dhabi bus tour. Hop on and hop off to discover rich tradition at the Grand Mosque and Heritage Village, modern majesty at the Louvre and chase thrills at Yas Island’s Ferrari World. You can hop on to discover and off to explore any of the 26 stops at your own leisure and enjoy the best vantage point to view the city from an open-top double decker bus.
Good to know
Day Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus Tour: sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi
- There are
over 26 “hop-on, hop-off” stops where we can get on and off as we please and
choose what sights to see each time. Our open top buses on our itinerary pass
at regular intervals so we can hop back on whenever we want to continue
discovering Abu Dhabi.
- Two different routes are available with the same ticket: the red route through the city centre with buses passing every 30 minutes and the green route (Yas island Tour) departing every 90 minutes from stop no. 6 (Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque) and lasting 2 hours. As we have the whole day available, we are truly spoilt for choice!
- While comfortably seated on the bus, we can listen to the interesting audioguides (available in 8 different languages) providing information on the monuments and sights that can be admired on the way.
- How can we resist the temptation of visiting the Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the most imposing in the world, or the Heritage Village reproducing everyday life in the country before the discovery of oil? No problem: all of Abu Dhabi’s gems are within easy reach on this tour!
- In addition, our ticket grands us free access to fabulous attractions: the interesting exhibition in the Etihad Modern Art Gallery and the Heritage Village. We can even enjoy an excursion on a dau, a typical Arab boat with one or more triangular sails.
Good to know
- Your shoulders, arms and knees must be covered in order to enter places of worship.
- Mosques are not open to the public on Fridays.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Headphones are available on the coach.
- The ticket is valid all day long.
- Free Wifi is available on all buses.