SKY EXPLORER CHAIR LIFT, JAMAICA BOBSELD AND ZIPLINE ADVENTURE IN THE TROPICAL FOREST
Naturrundtur, Shopping, Underhållning
Three exciting attractions combined in a single thrilling adventure excursion: the Sky Explorer chair lift, the Jamaica Bobsled to speed down the mountain on a bobsled and finally a zipline tour through the tropical forest. Entertainment and an adrenaline rush guaranteed!
What we will see
- Mystic Mountain and Sky Explorer chair lift: tropical forest, interactive displays, hummingbird
- Jamaica Bobsled: speeding down the mountain on a bobsled
- Zipline tour through the forest
What we will do
- After a short ride on an air-conditioned coach, we reach Mystic Mountain. Here we take the Sky Explorer chair lift for a fun trip up to a height of 250 m through the tropical forest canopy.
- Once we reach the summit of the mountain we spend a few minutes reading the interactive displays which illustrate the history and culture of Jamaica and its population, and then we visit the picturesque hummingbird.
- After this first exciting experience, we prepare for a thrilling Jamaica Bobsled experience. After receiving the necessary instructions, we hop into a bobsled, hold on tight and whoosh through about 850 m of twists and turns down the mountain. Once we reach the bottom we are slowly towed back to the top on an elevated track.
- At this point we are ready for our third and last adventure. After a safety briefing on the harness system and related safety equipment, our zipline adventure begins and we go through the forest using a system of cables and pulleys which connect a series of platforms located on trees and on the ground. The tropical forest tour terminates at the intermediate chair lift station from where we can return to the summit.
- Before leaving, we have plenty of time to enjoy the panoramic view from the summit of the mountain, as we swim in the infinity pool or savour a snack in the restaurant.
- When we are ready to leave, we take the Sky Explorer once again to go back down the mountain and return to the ship.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Minimum height: 120 cm.
- Minors under 8 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- The excursion is not recommended for pregnant women or people with heart, neck or back conditions.
- We recommend wearing closed shoes.
- We recommend that guests who wish to use the swimming pool, bring their swimsuit and a towel.