RENDEZVOUS CAYE ISLAND: SNORKELING AND RELAXING ON THE BEACH
Bad, Drink included
A day of sea, sun and relaxing on the enchanting island of Rendezvous Caye, a few metres away from the coral reef of Belize, the second largest in the world.
What we will see
- Rendezvous Caye, coral reef
- Snorkeling, fish, coral, seabed
- Relax on the beach
What we will do
- After a 40 minute catamaran cruise, we reach the wonderful Rendezvous Caye Island, which is on the edge of the spectacular coral reef of Belize, the largest coral reef in the northern hemisphere. Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996, it is second in size only to the Great Australian Barrier Reef.
- During our snorkeling expedition we see an enormous variety of underwater flora and fauna, coral formations and many brightly coloured fish. The water around Rendezvous Caye is shallow and therefore it is ideal also for those with little experience with fins mask and snorkel. The more experienced swimmers however, can go beyond the coral reef to behold a wonderful panorama that is reserved for the privileged few.After snorkeling, we can enjoy a little free time to relax on the beach, sunbathe and sip a drink.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide. Our instructors will provide information in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Departure and return are directly from and to the ship. No stops are planned in Belize City. Guests on this excursion who wish to visit Belize City must check departure times and the duration times of the transfer from the ship to Belize City and back (approximately 15-20 minutes each way).
- Minimum age: 10 years.
- Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- This excursion is not refundable. For further information, please see the general terms and conditions at the Excursions Office. Information will be provided in English.
- Given the large number of excursions and vehicles, we cannot guarantee that a member of the ship’s crew will be available to assist you in your language.
- Do not forget to bring your bathing costume, a towel, sunglasses, sun cream and insect repellent and an underwater camera.
- We recommend bringing cash with you to make any purchases because not all stores accept credit cards.