PUNTA DEL ESTE WITH FREE TIME FOR THE BEACH AND SHOPPING
Giro turistico, Bad, Shopping
After a visit to the Punta del Este peninsula among residential neighbourhoods, monuments and beaches, we have two free hours to do some shopping, relax on Playa Brava or taste a few local delicacies.
What we will see
- Residential neighbourhoods and natural areas: Pinares, Playa Mansa, Playa Brava, La Mano, Beverly Hills, San Rafael
- Free time in La Mano
What we will do
- After leaving the port behind us, we make our way towards Punta del Este, a world-famous beach resort that combines the beautiful architecture of residential neighbourhoods, the wonderful seaside scenery and the lush green of the pine trees and numerous gardens.
- Our tour takes us to see amazing villas surrounded by the greenery of leafy trees as well as natural areas such as Pinares, Playa Mansa, home of the famous Conrad Hotel, Playa Brava and its traditional monument,La Mano, Beverly Hills and San Rafael.
- During our visit, our guide tells us the history of the peninsula while we head towards the Port, where we can dream about the many yachts of the VIPs that moor at Punta del Este as well as the lighthouse and other interesting sights.
- After the guided tour, we have two free hours in the La Mano area. We can relax on Playa Brava, stroll along Avenida Gorlero and do some shopping or drop into one of the many bars and restaurants to taste a few local delicacies.
What you need to know
We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.