ISLAND ADVENTURE BY BUGGY
Get on a dune buggy to explore the Canarian hinterland: perfect for off-road adventure lovers, this 4x4 action-packed excursion showcases all that Lanzarote has to offer.
What we will see
- Puerto del Carmen
- Conil and La Asomada
- Puerto Calero
- Los Ajaches
What we will do
- After a test tour our convoy starts over dusty tracks and sandy streets heading to Puerto del Carmen.
- Here we will have a short break before we continue going up to Tias, passing Conil and la Asomada with the amazing view over the coast on one side and the lava area on the other side.
- Afterwards we will continue through varied terrains, again in the direction of Puerto Calero.
- From there we will be heading along the coast in the direction of the amazing ajaches mountains.
- With a beautiful view over the cosy fishing village Playa Quemada, we will continue our adventure through the dusty tracks back to the view point where the transfer back to the ship will be waiting for us.
What you need to know
- Places available are limited, so please reserve early.
- Comfortable clothing, closed toed shoes, sun protection, backpack are suggested to bring along.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Helmets are provided and must be worn at all times on ATVs.
- This excursion is not recommended for people with mobility problems, pregnant women or people with recent back or neck injuries, heart problems, epilepsy or asthma are not allowed.
- Minimum age is 7 years old.
- This excursion does not feature a guide, instructor will give some information.
- Buggies have 2 seats available.
- The price for one buggy, doesn't decrease whether it is used by one or two people.
- Prebooking this tour on web or via travel agency for 2 people is not necessary: it is sufficient if you prebook only 1 person and on board communicate to our Tour Office that a 2 guests will participate.