IN SEARCH OF WHALES AND DOLPHINS
Sightseen, Designed for families, Less than 1 hour walking, Family friendly
In a nutshell The crystal waters around Granada are home to 15 different species of cetacean, including dolphins, orcas and sperm and baleen whales, especially humpbacks. A priceless opportunity, then, to enjoy a close encounter with these fascinating mammals.
Good to know
- Boat excursion
- Whale and dolphin watching
- Piloted by our expert skipper, and with the aid of a hydrophone – a special microphone for capturing underwater sounds – we set off in search of whales and dolphins.
- Of course, nature is unpredictable and we cannot just arrange sightings whenever it suits us, but with a bit of luck we could find ourselves surrounded by dolphins.
- Using the on-board sonar system, we can listen in on the sounds produced by these large marine mammals. A pair of binoculars will also come in handy, and you’ll want to have a camera ready to capture your encounter with these extraordinary creatures.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness.
- Wildlife sightings are not guaranteed as the species described live freely in the wild.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Information and safety instructions for the trip will be provided in English by the crew of the excursion vessel.