ESCAPE TO THE PRIVATE ISLAND OF BLUE LAGOON
Bad, Meal included
Far away from the crowded beaches and the din of city life, lies a genuine and typical Caribbean paradise which awaits with its turquoise waters, the extremely white sands and the shady coconut palm trees. Here relaxation is practically obligatory.
What we will see
- Mini-cruise on monohull , port of Nassau, surrounding islands
- Island of Blue Lagoon, relaxation on beach.
- Buffet included.
What we will do
- Our escape to the private paradise of Blue Lagoon begins with a monohull journey which lasts 30 minutes. During the journey, we will have the possibility to admire the picturesque port of Nassau, Paradise Island and the surrounding islands.
- We will disembark on the private island of Blue Lagoon, previously known as "Salt Cay" (salt islet). The pristine lagoon and the calm, crystal-clear turquoise waters are so inviting that we will want to dive straight in. The splendid beach, with its extremely white sands, the palms and the double hammocks, conjures up the typical picture of a tropical paradise which we all have in mind.
- We will hunt out the perfect place to relax and escape into lethargy.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- The crew will provide information in English.
- A limited number of sun beds are available on site.
- The distance from the ship to the boat's mooring place is approximately a 10-15 minute journey on foot.
- Upon returning to the port, port authority representatives must check documents and your Costa Card.