HIKING IN CORSICA
Giro turistico, Naturrundtur, Packed lunch
Go hiking and discover Corsica: A unique experience which will allow you to fully appreciate the variety of places and beautiful landscapes of the so-called Île de Beauté and lose yourself in the scents and colours for which it is famous.
What we will see
- Propriano area, between Campomoro and Senetosa
- Genoese tower of Campomoro
- Stop at the beach
- Traditional Corsican snack
What we will do
- This excursion will allow us to discover some of the typical landscapes of Corsica, an unspoilt island which boasts impressive snow-capped peaks, deep gorges, luxuriant pine forests , ancient villages clinging to hillsides and beautiful beaches, in a region only a fifth of the size of Switzerland.
- Accompanied by a hiking instructor we will follow ancient footpaths and mule tracks, which make Corsica a real paradise for hiking enthusiasts. We will explore the Propriano area hiking between Campomoro and Senetosa.
- We will then board the coach for Campomoro, which is guarded by a Genoese watchtower from the top of which you can enjoy a superb view of Propriano Gulf. We will then take the path for Senetosa. The turquoise waters and unspoilt landscape make this magical corner one of the most popular surfing destinations and a place where you can forget the frenetic pace of city life for a while.
- On the way back we will make a stop at a beautiful small beach, which cannot be accessed by car. Before reboarding the ship, we will also have the opportunity to sample a traditional Corsican snack.
What you need to know
- The excursion is a regular sports session led by a certified trekking instructor who will be available to give advice.