TWO SCUBA DIVES
An exclusive excursion specially intended for certified scuba divers. Do not miss the opportunity to explore the spectacular underwater wonders that can be seen in two dives at different depths. This is not an excursion for everybody.
What we will see
- UNEXSO centre
- First dive at a depth of 18-25 metres
- Second dive at a depth of 12-18 metres
What we will do
- From the port we go to the UNEXSO centre, the only place in the world where you can swim with sharks and dolphins out in the ocean, dive and explore mysterious wrecks of old ships, all in one day.
- At the UNEXSO centre we will be provided with diving equipment (excluding a wetsuit). * In our first dive we explore seabeds at a depth between 18 and 25 metres where we can see splendid corals. and also sharks, turtles and other pelagic species of fish.
- In our second dive we reach a depth between 12 and 18 metres, to look at spectacularly coloured solid coral formations*.
- After of our diving expedition we can go shopping or relax in the pool at the UNEXCO centre.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide, however a diving instructor will provide information in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- You need to be able to swim and be physically fit for this excursion.
- Wetsuit is not included.
- Minimum age: 10 years; minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult.
- You must present valid diving certification (PADI, NAUI, SSI, NASDS, CMAS or equivalent).