RAINFOREST TOUR: RIVER TUBING ON THE RIVER AND EMERALD POOL
Panorama, Nature, Drink included
An unmissable excursion in the Dominica rainforest to discover the island’s unspoilt nature while rafting along the Layou river among steep cliffs and emerald natural pools. A true corner of paradise!
What we will see
- Layou Valley: banana, coffee and cocoa plantations
- River tubing along the Layou river: narrow gorges flanked by steep walls and unspoilt nature
- Emerald Pool in the Trois Pitons National Park: 12-metre waterfall
What we will do
- We set off on our coach together with our guide for a 40-minute transfer to the unspoilt Layou Valley featuring banana, coffee and cocoa plantations as well as other products.
- We reach our point of departure for our river tubing excursion where our guides await us to take us on a thrilling adventure along the Layou river.
- Before departing, we attend a quick safety briefing. On our rafts, we pass through the narrow gorges flanked by high walls overlooking the river and are fascinated by the breathtaking views generated by the unspoilt nature and the valley's captivating beauty. * After our 'rafting' adventure, we get back on our coach to reach the Emerald Pool within the Trois Pitons National Park*.
- A short walk through the rainforest takes us to the 12-metre waterfall feeding the Emerald Pool. This natural pool is surrounded by majestic trees reflecting into the water and creating its characteristic green hue.
What you need to know
- Minimum age: 6 years.
- Maximum weight: 113 kg.