La Romana/Santo Domingo
FACE TO FACE WITH DOLPHINS
Naturrundtur, Bad, Underhållning, Meal included
Everyone has dreamed of admiring the most loved marine mammal of all the seas up close at least once. This excursion is also suitable for those who cannot swim and is the perfect occasion to enjoy an enthralling experience in direct contact with dolphins, who will welcome us with cute kisses. Afterwards, we enjoy a nice lunch and relax by the pool.
What we will see
- Dolphin Discovery Dolphinarium
- Encounter with the dolphins in shallow water
- Dolphin kiss
- Relax by the Pool
What we will do
- We leave the port and head to the Dolphin Dicovery Dolphinarium in Punta Cana, where a truly thrilling experience awaits us.
- On arrival, we are welcomed by the dolphinarium staff and are given a short introduction on dolphins and safety briefing.
- But here comes the most anticipated moment: we are divided into groups, we enter a salt-water tank where the sweetest mammals of the seas are swimming around in! During the 30 minutes in the tank with the water up to our waists, we pet the dolphins while the instructor tells us more about their anatomy and habitat.
- Interacting with dolphins is something marvellous in itself, but we will also receive a huge kiss from our sweet cheerful playmates that will be immortalised on the dolphinarium cameras as an unforgettable reminder of this sensational adventure.
- After our experience with the dolphins, we will enjoy a delicious lunch (choice of 4 menus) with soft drinks.
- We end the day relaxing in the pool and come away with amazing memories.
What you need to know
- The transfer to the dolphinarium takes approximately 1 hour.
- The tour does not include a guide; the instructors will provide the necessary information in English or Spanish.
- Do not forget to bring your bathing costume, towel, sun cream, non-slip sandals or shoes and cash.
- Pregnant women up to the 5th month of their pregnancy can participate by signing specific liability release form.
- Tank activities can be observed without getting into the tank.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems or who are unable to stand for long periods of time.
- Participation is free for minors between 1 and 3 and they must be accompanied in the water by an adult.
- Minors under 10 years of age can take part on their own if they are accompanied by an adult acting as an observer.
- All participants must wear a life jacket, maximum size available XXL.
- We recommend using biodegradable sun creams in order to protect the dolphins and their habitat.