La Romana/Santo Domingo
SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS
In a nutshell
Good to know
Ready for a great adventure? Be prepared to take the dolphins by the 'hand' and set off with them for a dream experience, swimming and making friends. We close our experience with a good lunch and some relaxation by the pool.
- Dolphin Discovery Dolphinarium
- Swim with Dolphins
- Dolphin kiss and 'fin shake'
- Relaxation by the pool
- We leave the port and head to the Dolphin Discovery Dolphinarium in Punta Cana, where a truly thrilling experience awaits us.
- Once there, we are welcomed by the dolphinarium staff, who will take us to the tank where we will have the chance to spend 40 minutes in the water and learn ho to interact with dolphins! We cannot fail to be amazed by the power and the speed with which these creatures perform their routines, but above all by their gentle nature.
- The dolphins will pull out all the stops and charm us with their agile moves and joyous cries. By now we will be the best of friends so we will receive a lovely kiss and exchange a friendly 'fin shake'.
- But the excitement doesn't end there: s well as swimming around freely with the sweetest mammals in the sea, we can hold on tight for a thrilling ride on the back of a dolphin – a memory that will stay with you forever!
- After our experience with the dolphins, we will enjoy a delicious lunch (choice of 4 menus) with soft drinks.
- After your Dolphin experience, enjoy Isla Pirata, an aquatic park for adult and children with several colorful water slides, water curtains, multi-form jets and the amazing water buckets.
Good to know
- The transfer to the dolphinarium takes approximately 1 hour.
- The tour does not include a guide; the instructors will provide the necessary information in English or Spanish.
- Do not forget to bring your bathing costume, towel, sun cream, non-slip sandals or shoes and cash.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in the activities but can observe from the edge.
- Guests with a height 140 cm and under must be accompanied by a paying adult or legal guardian. Guests with a height greater than 140 cm can enter the water without any accompaniment
- All participants must wear a life jacket, maximum size available XXL.
- Participants are advised to wear comfortable clothing and shoes, a hat and sunglasses.
- We recommend using biodegradable sun creams in order to protect the dolphins and their habitat.
- To use the Pirate Island is required to sign a waiver form, the availability is subject to weather conditions.
- The excursion returns to the port and is reserved for both guests in transit and disembarking. Check on board if the tour is compatible with your flight.