DUNN'S RIVER FALLS: CLIMBING AND ZIPLINE ADVENTURE
Giro turistico, Naturrundtur, Bad, Shopping
An unforgettable zipline adventure above spectacular waterfalls followed by a thrilling climb - the adrenaline rush is guaranteed!
What we will see
- Dunn’s river falls
- Zipline adventure
- Breathtaking views of the waterfalls and rainforest
- Climbing the falls
What we will do
- A short coach transfer takes us to the Dunn's River Falls, famous all over the world and one of Jamaica's main attractions.
- After receiving the necessary safety instructions, we wear our harness and soar over the imposing waterfalls connected to a complex combination of cables and pulleys.
- Passing from one tree platform to the next, we admire the surrounding nature reaching 15 metres above the ground and cross suspended bridges that enable us to fully appreciate the marvels of nature and feel like Indiana Jones!
- But there’s more - once back on the ground, a thrilling waterfall climb awaits us: 180 metres of a spectacular path that, thanks to natural steps carved by the water into the travertine and a few human interventions, takes us to the top of this magnificent drop ending directly into the sea.
What you need to know
- Minimum age: 6 years.
- Maximum weight: 118 kg.
- Participants must be able to climb 180 metres on rocky ground.
- Pregnant women, guests with neck or back problems and those who have recently undergone surgery are not allowed on this excursion.