PADDLE SURFING IN THE CRYSTAL CLEAR WATERS OF IBIZA
Naturrundtur, Bad, Underhållning
Balancing on a large surfboard when the waters are calm or riding the big waves with the help of a paddle, you are sure to have a great time paddle surfing.
What we will see
- Paddle surfing, Platja d'en Bossa beach
- Las Salinas nature reserve
What we will do
- Nature is certainly one of Ibiza's main attractions: the coves with turquoise waters, the pine forests that create a green backdrop throughout the year, the many islands surrounding the main island, in addition to a mild climate all year round.
- It is also thanks to these features that Ibiza is the perfect destination for those who love water sports including paddle surfing, which is undoubtedly ideal for enjoying the crystal clear waters surrounding Ibiza to the full.
- Armed with the equipment that is made available to us, we can paddle alongside the famous Platja d'en Bossa and we can even explore some caves and the Las Salinas nature reserve. We also have plenty of time to take some photos of the extraordinary landscape. At the end of the day we will receive a souvenir photo.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions the tour may be cancelled.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.