A MEXICAN COOKING LESSON, SALSA AND RELAX ON THE BEACH
Bad, Underhållning, Meal included
Living a day in true Latin American style! This is the ideal excursion for those who want to learn how to make guacamole and other typical Mexican sauces, sip a cool margarita and learn to dance Salsa by the seaside.
What we will see
- Beach Club by the seaside
- Hands-on cooking lesson
- Savouring the freshly prepared dishes
- Salsa dancing lesson and ballroom dancing
- Relax on the beach with no time limit
What we will do
- We are taken to a charming Beach Club set in a dream location, for a hands-on cooking lesson dedicated to the typical local condiments.
- Using fresh ingredients, our first class chef gives us a step by step demonstration of how to make guacamole and other well-known tasty Mexican sauces.
- At the end of our hands on lesson we taste our own creations with tortilla chips and we also receive a copy of the recipe to take home with us to relive the taste of Mexico all the year round.
- Our day proceeds in style as we sip a perfect margarita prepared by ourselves, or a cool Mexican beer or a refreshing glass of flavoured mineral water.
- Having topped up our energy reserves, we are then ready for the magical atmosphere and the contagious rhythm of the most captivating of Latin American dances: the Salsa.
- As our dancing instructor shows us the steps, we soon grasp the essentials, and we are ready to hit the dance floor!
- After our dancing lesson we have some free time to let go and relax on the beach, go for a swim in the turquoise sea, or sunbathe in the Caribbean sun.
- At the end of our day excursion we can return to the ship immediately, or stay at the Beach Club to enjoy this tropical paradise a little longer and return to the ship later using the taxi voucher that is included in the excursion.
What you need to know
- This excursion will be conducted in English or Spanish.