EXPLORE THE JUNGLE BY QUAD BIKE AND RELAX ON THE BEACH
Bad, Underhållning, Drink included
The wild nature and the hidden magic of Mexico as seen from a single-seater quad bike in the middle of the rainforest, followed by time to unwind on the beach with all the modern comforts and amenities, including an open bar!
What we will see
- Uvero Beach Club
- Quad bike adventure
- The jungle and breathtaking views of the Costa Maya
- Relax on the beach
What we will do
- Our adventure begins when we arrive at the exclusive Uvero Beach Club, where the crystal clear waters meet the white sand.
- But at this initial stage it is not the deckchairs and the umbrellas that engage our attention, and indeed after a safety briefing, we mount our quad bikes and set off on an off-road adventure along the coast.
- Following the coastline, we cut through the thick jungle going through vast solitary areas where we feel like true modern day explorers as we ride our quad bikes along trails that are far away from the civilized world.
- We can take a close look at the extraordinary and seductive beauty of the landscape, as we catch incredible views of the sea and the hinterland, along adventurous, narrow, and sometimes pretty rough trails that our quad bikes courageously go through.
- After this exciting tour we return to the Beach Club and we have enough free time to relax and enjoy the vast unspoiled beach of this dreamlike place. Here we have access to deckchairs, an open bar, entertainment and kayaking. Those who wish to have a drink can go to the restaurant and there is also a shop selling souvenirs. And we can even have a henna tattoo made or a cute little braid to remember the day by!
- Finally we return to the ship with the memory of a wonderful day that we will never forget.
What you need to know
- This excursion will be conducted in English or Spanish.
- You must show the tour operator a valid driving licence.
- The off-road section is very uneven, so you must wear helmets and protective glasses during the entire trip.
- The roads may be very narrow and challenging, particularly those with a rocky surface, and you may get dirty with mud and dust. Prior experience of riding a quad bike is therefore recommended.
- The Uvero Beach Club accepts payment in American dollars or Mexican pesos.
- Maximum age: 60 years.
- Maximum weight: 150 kg.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- Wheelchairs are not allowed on this excursion.
- The excursion is not recommended for pregnant women or people with mobility or breathing problems or a heart condition.
- Before setting off on the excursion, participants will be asked to fill in a liability release form in English.
- You must wear closed shoes.