FACE TO FACE ADVENTURE WITH DOLPHINS
Naturrundtur, Bad, Underhållning
An incredible aquatic adventure and an exciting swim propelled by the dolphins! This is the wonderful world of the most loved marine mammals where they perform and interact with us to leave us with an unforgettable experience.
What we will see
- Dolphin Discovery Dolphinarium
- Encounter with the dolphins on a submerged platform
- Swimming with dolphins in deep water
What we will do
- The Dolphin Discovery Dolphinarium is only a few metres away from the cruise liner terminal in the protected area of Mahahual so we go there on foot.
- As soon as we arrive there we are assigned lockers, and a qualified instructor outlines the program of our visit and a gives us a safety briefing.
- And before long it is time to enter the water and meet our friend the dolphin We stand on a submerged platform and we start to get to know this extraordinary marine mammal.
- As we stroke its soft smooth skin and listen to its chirping we immediately make friends and so we reach out for a "hand-to-fin shake". We can even have our picture taken as the dolphin gives us a sweet kiss!
- We then go for a swim with the dolphins. As we hold on to their pectoral fins they take us out to where the water is deeper and we can see these incredible creatures from close quarters as they perform their jumping routines and tricks.
- The most thrilling moment is when we experience the sensation of literally flying over the water on a boogie board pulled by a dolphin!
- After the excursion we have some free time to buy the photos that capture our experience with the dolphins and other souvenirs. We then return to the ship with precious memories that we will never forget.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- The swim with the dolphins lasts approximately 30 minutes.
- Minimum height: 106 cm.
- Minors under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- pregnant women and people with back and neck problems are not allowed to take part in this excursion.
- All participants must wear a life jacket.
- To ensure the dolphins' safety, all jewellery must be removed.
- Groups are made up of about 30 participants.
- Swimming freely with the dolphins is not allowed at any time.
- The programme is led by an expert instructor.
- Before setting off on the excursion, participants will be asked to fill in a liability release form in English.