AMALFI BY LAND AND SEA
We can fully enjoy all the beauty of the Amalfi Coast, with a scenic return boat trip, affording fantastic views, and a visit to the town of Amalfi, which we are free to explore for ourselves.
What we will see
- Sightseeing by boat: Vietri, Maiori and Minori
- Cathedral of St. Andrew
- Free time in Amalfi
- Return cruise
What we will do
- We will leave the port of Salerno on a boat to Amalfi, an ancient maritime republic and now a famous tourist destination with its traditional white houses on the hillside, for a sightseeing trip along the Amalfi Coast, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- We pass by Vietri, Maiori and Minori, the pearls of the coast, in a succession of beaches, bays, rocky cliffs and villages perched on the cliffs. * Once in Amalfi, we pay an interesting visit to the majestic Cathedral of St. Andrew, the patron saint of Amalfi, which houses the saint's relics.
- After the visit, we have some free time to explore the picturesque town, to shop, taste local products or relax on the beach, weather permitting.
- The excursion concludes with a return cruise to Salerno, giving us the chance to bid farewell to this charming coastline while once again enjoying its splendid views.
What you need to know
- Space is limited, so be sure to book early.
- In the event of poor sea conditions, we will go to Amalfi by coach.