BARCELONA FOR FOODIES
Sweet or savory? Let curiosity be your guide, that's the way to discover the real Barcelona. Walk around the neighborhood of El Born, with its music and architecture, to the Barrio Gótico, with surprises in store among its narrow streets, and then down the Rambla. A delicious meal in a restaurant near the Ramblas awaits you at the end of the tour.
- El Born neighborhood: Palace of Catalan Music and the church of Santa Maria del Mar,· Barrio Gótico: a thousand alleys, a thousand surprises.
- The Cathedral: an example of Catalan Gothic style
- La Rambla, with tapas tasting.
- The tour starts in the trendy neighborhood of El Born, home to the Palace of Catalan Music and the church of Santa Maria del Mar, one of the best examples of Catalan Gothic style. Keep looking up as you visit the Barrio Gótico because the masterpieces are in the vertical façades and windows. All the best Catalan Gothic buildings stand on an ancient fortified Roman village. Discover its traces.
- The tour ends with a traditional taste of Catalonia: two tapas, tortilla and jamón serrano. Enjoy your meal or, as they say in Catalonia, “bon profit”.
Good to know
- Menus may vary according to season to ensure the constant high quality of the dishes served.
- Before booking the excursion or once on board, contact the excursion office to check the availability of vegetarian or gluten-free dishes and to report any food intolerances.