A HIKE IN KEISERVARDEN
Sightseen, Less than 1 hour walking
In a nutshell
Good to know
A reinvigorating walk among the Keiservarden peak and Rønvikfjellet viewpoint to admire the amazing Norwegian fjords and the surrounding scenery from above - a truly breath-taking emotion!
- Keiservarden (or Veten) peak
- Rønvikfjellet view point
- We set off on our coach headed to Keiservarden, the summit of Mount Veten, a mountain near Bodø very popular with the locals.
- Once at the Rønvikfjellet view point we take a relatively easy trail that takes us up to 366 meters above sea level and offers panoramic 360° views. This peak is named after Wilhelm II, the German Emperor and King of Prussia who visited it in 1899 and, every summer, it provides a wonderful setting for live music evenings.
- On the way back, we head to Rønvikfjellet peak and end our walk with a transfer to the jetty.
Good to know
- Comfortable trekking shoes and clothing are recommended.
- The walking excursion lasts about 2 hour and 30 minutes.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- We are bound by the timetable set by the local operator, which is communicated to the ship the day prior to the excursion depending on the different language options required. As such, we are unable to make changes to the excursion timetable.