PICASSO AND THE GASTRONOMIC WONDERS OF MALAGA
Panorama, Culture, Tasting
In a nutshell
Good to know
A tour to discover Picasso's artistic treasures as well as Malaga's varied culinary scene.
- Picasso's House
- Picasso Museum
- Tasting in a traditional taverna
- Our walking tour starts with a visit to the birthplace of Pablo Picasso, one of the greatest contemporary artists. It is an emotional experience to retrace the first years of this extraordinary artist's life together with our guide. Picasso followed in the footsteps of his father, an art teacher and curator of the local Museum, and it was with him that he began to explore the various painting techniques.
- After visiting the house in which he was born, we can admire more than 200 of his works at the museum dedicated to him, inaugurated by the King and Queen of Spain in 2003. A real artistic and cultural treasure trove, home to paintings, drawings, sculptures, ceramics and engravings that represent the various stages of Picasso's work.
- We cannot end our tour without trying Malaga's delicacies at a traditional taverna, where we can taste delicious snacks made with goat's cheese, potatoes and olives, accompanied by a flavourful local wine. Before we return to the port, we'll have a little time to wander through the lanes of the historic centre.
Good to know
- Guests will be divided into small groups for this tour.
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.