THE ARGYLE WATERFALL
In a nutshell An exciting excursion to see the wonderful Argyle waterfall and cool off in the natural pools after enjoying the view of the Atlantic coast of Tobago.
Good to know
- Argyle Waterfalls Trail
- Argyle Waterfall
- Natural pools
- This tour leaves from the port and passes through splendid scenery along the Atlantic coast of Tobago in the direction of Roxborough.
- From here we tackle the Argyle Waterfalls Trail, a trail that goes through the oldest forest reserve in the western hemisphere. Our guide, who is an expert in natural history, takes us for a twenty minute walk through thick vegetation and points out the various plants and wild animals as we come across them.
- When we arrive at the Argyle Waterfall, all 3 levels of it, we are left speechless. We are free to dive into the natural pools and enjoy the tranquillity of the surrounding environment.
- After this splendid experience, before we return to the ship along the same way as we came, there is a last stop at Fort King George, a site of historical interest that dates back to the 17th century .
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The excursion will be conducted in English.
- Minimum age: 5 years.