ATLANTIC COAST AND THE ISLE OF LITTLE TOBAGO
Discover wonderful Little Tobago or “Bird of Paradise island”, a protected reserve where we can admire various species of native birds after a spectacular ride on a glass-bottomed boat to see underwater marvels.
What we will see
- Windward Coast Road
- Glass-bottomed boat
- Little Tobago
What we will do
- We travel along the Windward Coast Road through a series of coastal villages scattered along the island’s Atlantic coast, which is more rural and less touristy yet nonetheless fascinating.
- Once at the Speyside, we board a glass-bottomed boat and sail along the lush coast.
- We head towards Little Tobago, once known as “Bird of Paradise island” - a true sanctuary for wild animals and, in particular, for numerous species of sea birds.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The excursion will be conducted in English.