JEEP SAFARI IN THE HEART OF TOBAGO
A thrilling Jeep excursion is the perfect solution to discover the most hidden parts of the island unknown to many tourists along dirt roads, rivers and old cocoa and sugar cane plantations on the Caribbean coast as far as the heart of the island.
What we will see
- Jeep safari
- Wild animals
- Greenhill waterfall
What we will do
- We board our Jeeps to start our thrilling excursion off the beaten track, during which we will have the chance to observe many bird species such as the colourful motmots up close, as well as other wild animals.
- We head towards the Atlantic coast along the southern borders of the rainforest as far as the Greenhill waterfall, worth a brief stop.
- Once back on our Jeep, we travel along the river banks, where we might spot a few caymans.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The excursion will be conducted in English.