RELAX AT PIGEON POINT BEACH
Bad, Drink included
A relaxing break at Pigeon Point Beach Resort, the most famous beach club in Tobago, where we can laze on the loungers to sunbathe or go for a pleasant swim in picture-perfect scenery.
What we will see
- Pigeon Point Beach Resort
- Caribbean beach
- Crystal-clear waters
What we will do
- From the dock, we transfer to the most famous beach club in Tobago, the Pigeon Point Beach Resort, a facility that boasts a restaurant, bars, toilets and private huts on the beach.
- Pigeon Point beach is located on the western part of the island and it is the quintessential Caribbean beach - soft white sand with palm trees tilted towards the calm turquoise sea.
- It is also very popular for water sports and for its breath-taking coral reef.
- Once at the resort, we can relax or go for a pleasant swim in this dream-like sea.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- Sun beds and beach umbrellas are available on site subject to payment.
- The coach ride from the port to the beach takes approximately 15 minutes.