Un unforgettable fun experience for adults and children where we will have direct contact with dolphins in the water, stroking them and playing with them!
What we will see
- Dolphin Discovery dolphinarium: meeting with dolphins
What we will do
- Our tour starts with a transfer from the port to the Dolphin Discovery dolphinarium, where our expert instructors will provide all the information necessary to fully enjoy our experience with the dolphins.
- The excursion allows both children and adults to experience unforgettable moments with dolphins by petting, hugging and safely interacting with them. These wonderful sea mammals know how to amaze us with their intelligence and playfulness.
- After our amazing day at Dolphin Discovery in Basseterre, we return to the ship.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide. The instructors will provide information in English.
- Minimum height: 120 cm.
- Minimum age: 2 years; minors under 8 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult during water activities.
- For safety reasons, the excursion may be prohibited to pregnant women and guests with heart, back and neck problems, to those who have recently undergone surgery and those who suffer from asthma (we recommend the aforementioned book the Upon the discovery of dolphins tour).
- During activities, taking photos and videos is not permitted; they can be purchased on-site.
- Lockers in which to leave cameras and videos can be rented on-site at no cost.
- All participants must wear a life jacket during water activities with the dolphins.