RELAXING ON THE BEACH IN SAINT LUCIA
Relax, Designed for families, My Explorations, Passepartour, Less than 1 hour walking, Family friendly, 51
Is there a better way to spend time in Saint Lucia than relaxing on one of its best beaches? Let us enjoy three hours of pure relaxation and fun.
- Rodney Bay
- Relaxation and fun at Reduit Beach
- We board our coach and pass through Castries on our way North, past the airport and the commercial and residential areas, we reach Rodney Bay, popular among tourists for its great choice of restaurants, resorts, shops and entertainment venues.
- Once at Reduit Beach, we find a lounger and a welcome drink waiting for us. We can choose between a rum or fruit punch or a soft drink. Everything is in place to enjoy the local atmosphere, surrounded by a true natural paradise where we can restore body and mind.
- Many hotels, restaurants and bars are located near the beach where we can buy drinks or snacks.
- Beach umbrellas and water sport activities available at a supplement.
- The transfer back to the ship takes approximately 30 minutes.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Minimum age: 5 years.