CATAMARAN TOUR WITH SNORKELLING
Bad, Drink included
An excursion for sea and diving lovers aboard a catamaran to discover the animals and marine landscapes that make St. Kitts one of the most enchanting islands in the Caribbean.
What we will see
- South-western St. Kitts and breath-taking views.
- Crystal-clear waters, sea animals: tropical fish, lobsters, sea urchins, anemones and starfish.
What we will do
- We set off for our 45-minute ride aboard a catamaran towards the south-western peninsula of Saint Kitts along breath-taking sceneries.
- Before diving into the water, the crew offers us refreshing soft drinks and provides us with basic information and all the equipment necessary for snorkelling. We can choose whether to snorkel, go for a swim or simply relax on board.S_hould we choose to snorkel, we have the chance to appreciate the warm crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean sea, the perfect home to spectacular marine animals. What we see is not actually a coral reef, even though the enormous underwater rocks provide the ideal habitat for a great variety of tropical fish: lobsters, sea urchins, anemones and starfish are just a few examples of what can be spotted below the surface of this colourful sea. _
- We then head back to the ship on our catamaran while sipping a rum punch or other drinks under the Caribbean sun.
What you need to know
- Do not forget your swim suit, beach towel, sun cream and sunglasses.
- Safety and trip information will be provided by the crew in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The minimum age permitted for the tour is 3 years.