THE BEST OF ST. VINCENT - HISTORY AND MAGNIFICENT TROPICAL PLANTS
Giro turistico, Naturrundtur, Bad, Drink included
Saint Vincent amid history and nature - from the colonial past to the magnificence of its gardens as far as a wild sea that laps a wonderful tropical park where we will cool down and relax.
What we will see
- Saint Vincent: Fort Charlotte and Botanic Gardens
What we will do
- The excursion takes us to discover Saint Vincent, with the amazing panoramic view from Fort Charlotte overlooking the Mesopotamia Valley and Botanic Gardens.
- We head towards Fort Charlotte, a former British military garrison completed in 1806.
- In Fort Charlotte, a collection of paintings depicting the history of the black Caribs is on display.
- The cannons and maritime signalling station are still visible and there is a lovely view of the Grenadines to the north of the island, of Kingstown and much more.
- We then visit the Botanic Gardens, considered the oldest in the western hemisphere.
- The Gardens cover 8 hectares and are especially enjoyed by nature and gardening lovers who can wander around looking for coconut, bamboo and palm trees.
What you need to know
- Owing to strong currents, we do not recommend you dive into the Rawacou sea; guests are invited to use the man-made pool instead.