THE FLORIDA EVERGLADES (RETURN TO MIAMI AIRPORT)
Giro turistico, Naturrundtur
We board an airboat to discover one of the most unique natural areas in America - the Everglades. In addition to covering most of southern Florida, they are home to an incredible variety of wild animals.
What we will see
- Airboat ride
- Wild animals
- Reptile exhibition
What we will do
- A 45 minute coach drive takes us to the Everglades, a subtropical swamp area famous for its natural beauty and abundance of wild animals.
- The tour includes a fascinating ride aboard an airboat, a vessel with an aircraft-type propeller that enables us to spot an incredible variety of animals living in this curious part of the country.
- We also have the opportunity to spot the most famous inhabitants of the swamp, the alligators, with a guided tour of the reptile exhibition.
- Before returning to the ship, we have 45 minutes of free time to ourselves discover the beauty of this natural area first-hand.
What you need to know
- Participants who depart after 16.00 on a national flight from the airport of Miami or after 17.00 on an international flight may participate on this excursion.
- This tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness and those who have mobility problems.