THE SPIRIT OF MIAMI, TOUR OF THE CITY
Kultur, Shopping, Lunch not included
An excursion to immerse ourselves in the spirit of Miami, the most famous city in Florida, cosmopolitan and extravagant, attracting millions of tourists from all over the world with its exclusive neighbourhoods, endless beaches and natural beauty.
What we will see
- Miami Beach
- Art Deco District
- Biscayne Bay
- Downtown Miami
- Boat ride: Millionaire's Row, Star Island, Palm Island, Hibiscus Island and Fisher Island
- Coconut Grove
- Coral Gables e Venetian Pool
- Little Havana
What we will do
- After leaving the Everglades port, we travel along the coast to Miami Beach's famous Art Deco District, renowned for its Déco architecture and colourful houses.
- The panoramic tour takes us through the history of the city with its main sights such as Biscayne Bay and its incredible lagoon and Downtown Miami.
- In Bayside, we board a boat for an audioguide panoramic tour of Biscayne Bay to admire the many private islands owned by celebrities known as Millionaire’s Row as well as Star Island, Palm Island, Hibiscus Island and Fisher Island.
- After feasting our eyes, we have some free time for lunch and some shopping in Bayside.
- Before heading to the port, we continue our coach ride through the elegant Coconut Grove neighbourhood, Coral Gables with its Venetian Pool*, a natural pool filled every day with spring water, and the* Little Havana** Cuban neighbourhood.
What you need to know
This excursion is reserved for guests who do not disembark in? Port Everglades.