BOAT TOUR TOWARDS ILET DU GOSIER WITH STOP AT THE BEACH
Nature, Beach, 6
In a nutshell An excursion by boat to discover the amazing setting that surrounds the islands in the Atlantic Ocean. The tour takes us to Îlet du Gosier for a relaxing break in this amazing paradise islet.
Good to know
- Southern coast of Grande-Terre
- Îlet du Gosier
- Relax on the beach with refreshing drinks and exotic fruit (served on board)
- We board a comfortable boat directly in Pointe-à-Pitre and sail along the southern side of the island of Grande-Terre, famous for its beautiful beaches. We admire the whiteness of its coast and deep green vegetation, taking in the setting in all its splendour.
- We then head towards Îlet du Gosier, an uninhabited coral islet that has been protected by the Conservatoire du littoral since 2003. The island is dominated by a 21 metre lighthouse, the only building. We can choose whether to reach the island aboard the boat or swimming.
- A charming setting awaits us with its fine sand, crystal-clear waters alive with amazing corals and offering total relaxation. It is the ideal place to sunbathe, look for shells or enjoy a refreshing swim. We also have the chance to savour some exotic fruit and refreshing drinks on board.
Good to know
- This excursion does not include the services of a guide. Safety and trip information will be provided by the crew in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Wet shoes are strongly advise.
- The minimum age permitted for the tour is 5 years.
- The beach is not equipped.