NATURE IN KEFALONIA
Panorama, PasseparTour, Nature
The reflections on the Melissani Lake, the small fishing village of Agia Efimia and a great view of Myrtos beach, one of the most beautiful in the world. Three different examples of the nature of Kefalonia. Sea, sun and traditions at the center of your excursion.
- Melissani Lake: dancing lights and stalactites
- Village of Agia Efimia: alleys, taverns and cafés
- The white beach of Myrtos: photo stop
- It was in 1953 that the roof collapsed, revealing the underground lake and enabling the sun to illuminate it for the first time. The beauty of Melissani Lake, also known as the ”cave of the nymphs”, lies in this play of colors between the light and the sea. You'll reach it by boat amid stalactites, stalagmites, salt water from the sea, and fresh water from the natural spring located 20 meters below ground.
- In Agia Efimia, during your free time, you'll be able to discover the most typical of bars for a delicious Greek coffee or a glass of Robola, the white wine with fruity notes of peach, apple and citrus. In this small fishing village you'll also find the most delightful little shop in among the myriad of small alleyways.
- It's time to make your friends jealous on social media by taking a ton of selfies on Myrtos beach. The small white stones of the beach reflect the sun and make it even brighter when you see it from above.
Good to know
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.