LANGKAWI CABLE CAR
A unique cable car experience allowing us to admire the breathtaking scenery of the Langkawi archipelago from above and see the true essence of this paradise on earth, not to mention a little time for shopping.
What we will see
- Cable car ride up Mount Mat Cincang
- Panoramic view of the Langkawi archipelago
What we will do
- We will embark on a cable car ride up Mount Mat Cincang, rising up to 709 metres above sea level, soaring over the waterfalls dotted across the jungle and the thick rainforest canopy.
- The cable car was built without creating any roads through the jungle and has the longest free span in the world between two stations. Inside our cabin that boasts panoramic views, we will experience the thrill of moving whilst suspended in the air!
- When we reach the top, we will enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view of the Langkawi archipelago. On a clear day, we may even be able to glimpse the coast of Thailand in the north and Indonesia in the south west.
- Then we will travel back down to the oriental village where we will have some free time for a spot of shopping in the various souvenir shops before returning to the ship.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- The cable car excursion is not recommended for guests who suffer from vertigo.