THE CHARM OF THE CITY OF BUSAN
Giro turistico, Shopping, Lunch not included
A young cosmopolitan metropolis, Busan astonishes us with its intriguing combination of modernity and tradition such as the Nurimaru APEC House, a contemporary interpretation of a classical Korean pavilion and enchants us with breathtaking views from a hilly park, the beach and a spectacular bridge suspended over the bay.
What we will see
- Nurimaru APEC House: modernity and tradition by the sea
- Walk on the fabulous Haeundae beach
- Crossing of the spectacular Gwangan bridge
- Shopping in a duty free shop
- Stop for photos in Yongdusan park
What we will do
- We leave the port behind us to reach the island of Dongbaek and admire the Nurimaru APEC House, a modern reinterpretation of a traditional Korean pavilion, a round structure with large glass windows surrounded by the island’s lovely natural scenery among amazing camellias and pine trees. It is used for important international meetings and offers wonderful views of the ocean.
- A short distance away we get the opportunity of strolling along the fabulous Haeundae white sandy beach, which stretches over one kilometre and a half and is very popular during the summer.
- We get back on our coach and cross the spectacular Gwangan bridge, which is suspended over the ocean for over seven kilometres: along the way, we can admire amazing views of the sea and of the city with its intriguing skyline.
- We stop off at a duty free shop where we can indulge in some shopping at very low prices.
- We end our excursion with a stop at Yingdusan park, located on the top of the hill in the centre of Busan and from where we can admire amazing views over the port and the surroundings, taking advantage of the scenery to take a few photos.
What you need to know
- There is limited availability of guides that speak English and other European languages.