EXPLORING THE NORTHERN COAST BY CATAMARAN
Bad, Drink included
Relax on board a comfortable catamaran while the enchanting panoramas of the northern coast pass before us as we're pampered by the crew and kissed by the tropical sun. With a bit of luck, we can also plunge into the crystal-clear waters of Mahé.
What we will see
- Excursion by catamaran
- Panoramas of the northern coast
- Snacks and open bar on board
- Swimming in crystal-clear waters
What we will do
- We begin our adventure by boarding the comfortable catamaran that will take us on our magical excursion.
- Crossing the crystal-clear waters of the Seychelles, we'll pass some of the most beautiful beaches of the island of Mahé as we head for the northern point.
- From a privileged viewpoint, we can admire the magnificent beaches and characteristic granite rocks that jut out of the sea, making the Seychelles archipelago unlike any other in the world.
- Sailing on waters of infinite shades of blue, caressed by the sea breeze, we'll sip a glass of champagne while traditional music plays in the background.
- As we sail along, we'll be served delicious snacks and we can satisfy our thirst at the catamaran's open bar which is always available.
- If weather conditions are in our favour, we'll head for an ideal spot for bathing and plunge into the sea for a refreshing swim, literally immersed in the charm of the Seychelles.
What you need to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
- This excursion does not foreseea tour guide, but a local escort.