SILKEBORG AND LAKE CRUISE
Giro turistico, Naturrundtur
The lake region with its magical landscapes, the city of Silkeborg across which a charming lake extends: this tour has everything you need to find out about and answer everything lovers of history and nature, want to know.
What we will see
- Central Jutland and the city of Silkeborg
- Boat trip of Lake Silkeborg Langsø
- Walk along Himmelbjerget (the "mountain of the sky")
- Free time
What we will do
- We will leave Aarhus by coach and head towards central Jutland, a region rich with beautiful lakes, rivers and unspoiled forests, considered one of the most beautiful in Denmark.
- We will arrive at the*city of Silkeborg*, which forms part of a hilly landscape and which is divided in two by Lake Silkeborg Langsø.
- Our trip continues on-board a steamboat which takes us upon the discovery of Lake Silkeborg Langsø, at the heart of the city. * We will disembark on the northern coast to get to Himmelbjerget, literally the "mountain of the sky", a panoramic highpoint which stands 147 metres above sea level.
- Here, we will have some free time to walk to the watch tower at the top of the mountain, from where we can enjoy a boundless view of the lake region, with luxuriant hill and crystal-clear lakes before us.
- Once at the top, we can explore the historic and elegant hotel of Himmelbjerget.
- After a last look at this magical city, where man and nature appear to live in perfect harmony, we will return to the coach which will take us to the ship.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.