A PARADISE DAY IN CAP LAZARE
Nature, Beach, Meal included
This exclusive hideaway deep in the south of Mahé covering 65 acres of a past coconut plantation. Arriving at Cap Lazare is like entering a different world far away from the intrusions of the modern world. From its traditional thatched restaurant set in bare-foot elegance to its authentic Creole ambiance, Cap Lazare evokes the feeling of a Robinson Crusoe hideaway untouched by the passage of time. The place has all the features from its nature Reserve to its beautiful white sandy beach to ensure pure relaxation..
What we will see
- Cap Lazare
- Welcome Drink
- Drink during Lunch
What we will do
- You enter in this private property, through a wonderful park with tropical plants that provide plenty of shade. We arrive to two beaches of white sand, placed in a large protected bay where the sea shows all the hues of blue.
- Lunch is offered in the shade of a typical Pavilion where, with great sobriety, no detail is overlooked.
What you need to know
- Cap Lazare is an exclusive private property, not a resort.
- Space is limited, so please reserve early.
- This tour does not include a guide, but an escort.