SIGHTSEEING TOUR AND TIME OUT ON JUAN DOLIO BEACH
A sightseeing tour to some of the loveliest spots in Santo Domingo and to relax on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean, where the blue of the sea embraces the whiteness of the sand in the shade of towering palm trees.
- Sightseeing tour of the city and coastline
- Columbus Lighthouse
- Cuevas de Los Tres Ojos
- Juan Dolio Beach
- Welcome drink
- We leave the Port of Santo Domingo by coach heading east on a sightseeing tour through the city and along the east coast, accompanied by explanations from our guide.
- We can admire numerous sites of great interest such as the Columbus Lighthouse, and the surprising Cuevas de Los Tres Ojos (Caves of the Three Eyes) a series of large natural caves dotted with freshwater lagoons, including a mysterious sulphurous lake, which is said to be bottomless.
- We finally come to the famous Juan Dolio beach with its soft white sand and transparent waters.
- Upon arrival we are offered a delicious welcome drink. Also, the beach is well organised with bars and restaurants where we can buy snacks and drinks to brighten our stay.
- The beach is a Caribbean paradise that we can enjoy how we like, either by relaxing under the palm trees that dot the beach, or by diving into the sea and exploring the coral reef.
Good to know
- Space is limited, so be sure to book early.
- There will not be a guide on the excursion.
- The excursion returns to the port and is reserved for both guests in transit and disembarking. Check on board if the tour is compatible with your flight.