PORTO GIUNCO WITH THE FAMILY
Lunch not included
In a nutshell
Good to know
How many things can you do at Porto Giunco on a full free day with the family? Lots: sand dune adventures, walks along the purpose-built walkways, snorkeling and even close encounters with pink flamingos.
- Porto Giunco beach
- Notteri lagoon with the chance to see the pink flamingos
- See for yourself the beauty of Porto Giunco, a beach near Villasimius, in the south east of Sardinia, voted among the most beautiful in Italy by users of nearly all the most well-known travel websites and search engines.
- Take only the essentials for you and the children as you'll find kiosks and bathing establishments with everything you need for a quiet day at the beach: beach umbrellas, loungers, paddle boats and of course food and beverages at any time of the day. The area is accessible using the convenient walkways so you can move around easily.
- Explore the whole stretch of this quasi-tropical beach in the heart of the Mediterranean: the dunes of fine white sand where juniper and mastic trees grow, perfect for playing hide and seek, the crystal clear sea suitable for diving and snorkeling, and the shallow water where you can bask safely.
- Don't miss the spectacle of the pink flamingos in the Notteri lagoon, just a few steps from the shore. They love swimming in this lagoon that is separated from the beach by a narrow strip of sand. And they are truly rare in this corner of Sardinia.
Good to know
- During the tour, a local guide will provide assistance and information in Italian and English.
- The beach is accessible for people with disabilities.
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions in order to safeguard your health and comply with regulations and the safety protocol.
- As this is a natural area, it may take a few minutes on foot to reach the restrooms.
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.