RELAX ON THE BEACH OF PORT GIUNCO
Lunch not included
A day on the paradise beach of Porto Giunco, with white and fine sand and its light blue waters. Equipped with all the services, safe and accessible for children with disabilities, it is the ideal destination to spend a few hours relaxing in a unique scenario.
What we will see
- Porto Giunco Beach
- Notteri pond and pink flamingos
What we will do
- We will leave the port of Cagliari and head south to arrive at the day's destination: the beach of Port Giunco, also renown globally for its unmatchable beauty.
- It boasts soft, very fine, white sand, sprinkled with a range of dunes covered by junipers and lentils which inject a tinge of green to the landscape. The crystal-clear sea is so calm and clear to the extent that it looks like a tropical beach at the heart of the Mediterranean.
- The Notteri Wetland is found in this area, a pool of water separated from the sea by a narrow stretch of immersed land, which has become the pink flamingo's regular habitat, the presence of which is rare in this part of Sardinia.
- The beach has a whole host of amenities, as well as being accessible to disabled persons. There is an area selling food and beach establishments providing parasols, sunloungers and pedalos. Additionally, the shallow water makes it safe for children to play.
- With its wind, this place is the perfect destination for surfers and is popular amongst divers and snorkellers.
What you need to know
- Lunch is not included.
- This excursion does not include the services of a guide. A local tour escort will provide general information in Italian and English.
- Places are limited, so be sure to book early.
- Do not forget a swimsuit, towel, sunglasses and protective sun lotion.
- Sun beds and umbrellas are not included.
- Being a natural area, you may need a few minutes walk to reach the toilet facilities.