SEA SAFARI WITH MANATEE SIGHTINGS AND RELAXATION ON THE BEACH
Giro turistico, Naturrundtur, Bad, Packed lunch
We will sail the calm waters of the two lakes on an emotional sea safari looking for manatees, without missing the chance to admire the beautiful plant and wild life in the area, like true explorers. Relaxation on the beach and a packed lunch complete this adventure.
What we will see
- Boat safari between two lakes
- Manatee sightings as well as other plant and wildlife species
- Relaxation on beach
- Packed lunch
What we will do
- We will head off to discover one of the most fascinating natural areas on the island, where the plant and wildlife thrive amongst the green mangroves and the glistening waters of the two lakes.
- On-board a vessel, we will sail between the two lakes observing the spellbinding views provided by this magical habitat, looking for manatee, pleasant , large and round sea mammals.
- With a bit of luck, during our safari, we will have the opportunity to interact with the large local manatee population which is not the only attraction. The area is, in fact, home to fish, birds, small canaries, owls and turtles, which, from time to time, love being watched.
- The plantlife is just as interesting. Right before us, we will see extremely beautiful plant species, such as the leafy mahogany and the evergreen guayacan as well as genuine palm trees, mangroves and a rapture of shrubbery.
- After such excitement, we will take a break and relax on the beach, sunbathing under the Caribbean sun.
- To finish off this fantastic experience, we can sip a delicious and refreshing drink whilst we sample our packed lunch, and continue to feel like true explorers.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- This excursion requires that you know how to swim and that you are physically fit.
- Minimum age: 6 years.
- This excursion is not recommended to pregnant women.
- The boat safari takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.