SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF MIAMI WITH STOP IN OCEAN DRIVE (RETURN TO MIAMI AIRPORT)
Giro turistico, Kultur
An extraordinary sightseeing tour to learn about the many different aspects of Miami, from the boundless palm-fringed beaches to VIP residences, to the most typical districts where the Latin soul of the city dominates, with a stop to immerse ourselves in the local atmosphere. There is no better way to say goodbye to such an extraordinary metropolis!
What we will see
- Miami Beach and South Beach
- Art Deco District
- Ocean Drive with stop
- Star Island and Fisher Island
- Coconut Grove
- Coral Gables
- Little Havana
What we will do
- From Port Everglades, we travel along a partly coastal scenic route to the vibrant Miami Beach and the popular South Beach, a long stretch of white sand packed with every kind and variety of swimmer.
- We also pass through the fascinating Art Deco District, famous for its brightly coloured houses and the highest concentration of Deco architecture in the world.
- We then go to the famous Ocean Drive, with its double row of tall towering palm trees just a short distance from the ocean. Here we have some free time to browse around, if traffic and weather conditions permit.
- After we get back on the coach, we cross Biscayne Bay, admiring Star Island and Fisher Island, exclusive residential locations for the famous.
- We continue towards the city centre as far as Coconut Grove, once known as a bohemian district and home to many popular festivals and a refuge for artists.
- Our route continues through Coral Gables, a beautiful district with million-dollar villas and luxuriant gardens, and then arrive at Little Havana, the Cuban district where Cuban refugees initially settled after the revolution.
What you need to know
- Space is limited, so be sure to book early.
- Guests departing after 3:30 pm with a domestic flight from Miami or after 4:30 pm with an international flight from Miami can take part in this excursion.