#COSTAGRAMMER TOUR AT VALENCIA
We pick up our cameras as real influencers to capture the essence of Valencia. An innovative stimulating excursion for those who love to share their emotions with their dear ones and, why not, be the envy of followers!
Become a true #costagrammer: upload your best shots using the #costagrammer hashtag and don't forget to tag our official Instagram @costacruisesofficial !
- Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciències: Oceanographic, Hemisferic, Palau de les Arts, Umbracle and Museo de las Ciencias Príncipe Felipe
- Torres de Serranos
- Historic Centre: Plaza de la Virgen, Catedral, Lonja de la Seda, Mercado Central
- We take out our cameras ready to capture the spirit of Valencia and create a true social photo feature.
- Our first stop cannot but be the Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciències. Being one of the most symbolic historical places in Valencia, it offers plenty of photo opportunities. Will we photograph the Oceanographic, the largest aquarium n Europe? Or maybe the Hemisferic with its unique “eye” shape reflecting into the rectangular pond covering 24,000 sq m? Will we manage to capture the unparalleled style of Palau de les Arts, the monumental building boasting unique shapes destined to the creation, promotion and diffusion of all scenic arts? Will we take a few selfies in front of the Futuristic and almost hypnotic structures of the Umbracle and Museo de las Ciencias Príncipe Felipe? We definitely cannot miss the occasion of capturing all of these fantastic sights on film!
- We head towards the historic city centre to venture into the heart of the city and pass by the monumental Torres de Serranos: the most famous of the Medieval gates, an example of 14th-century military architecture and symbol of the city’s power thanks to its magnificent architecture and elaborate ornaments. Will we manage to capture all of its charm in a single picture?
- Valencia’s city centre is a true open-air museum: all we need to do is look around to discover a myriad of cues behind which lies the authentic spirit of the city. Different architectural styles, flavours, smells, languages and cultures overlap and blend in this city centre where the past laid the foundations for the present. Here too, we are spoilt for choice: emblematic buildings, the iconic fountain of Plaza de la Virgen, the Catedral with its Micalet, Lonja de la Seda and the adjacent Mercado Central - there are plenty of sights to photograph!
- Our excursion has come to an end: we return to our ship ready to post all the emotions we have enjoyed, which will be forever etched in our memories and available on our photo gallery.
Good to know
- The tour is not guided, but there will be a escort talking Spanish or English.
- Guests will have free time near the City of Arts and Sciences and in the city center.
- At the end you can take the bus back to