A WALK TO DISCOVER VALENCIA AND ITS FLAVOURS
Sightseen, Culture & local gems , From 1 to 3 hours walking, 52
Boarding the shuttle bus at the pier you'll arrive at Valencia's historical city center where you'll commence a guided walking tour of some of the most notable medieval landmarks.
- Central Market
- Round Square
- Cathedral and Plaza de la Virgen
- Generalitat Palace
- Arriving in Valencia's historical city center you'll commence a guided walking tour of some of the most notable medieval landmarks that are located here such as the Central Market and the Lonja, the old silk exchange that has been recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
- You will continue to admire Round Square, the Cathedral and the Plaza de la Virgen, erected atop the site of a former Roman temple and Muslim mosque.
- Moving on you will see the Basilica and the Generalitat Palace, a grandiose Gothic building built in 1421 to serve as the seat of the Valencian Autonomous Government.
- You will stop in where is considered the city's most important Horchateria where you can taste one of Valencia's most famous products, the Horchata: a refreshing drink made of crushed tiger nuts that are mixed with sugar and water. Served with your Horchata is fartó, a sweet pastry that originated in the Alboraya region.
- At the conclusion of the tour, you will return with the shuttle bus to the pier.
Good to know
- Space is limited, so please reserve early.
- We recommend comfortable, suitable shoes.