St. Cruz de Tenerife
DISCOVERING SANTA CRUZ AND ITS FLAVOURS
In a nutshell During a nice walk you will have the opportunity to get to know the interesting history of Santa Cruz, enjoy emblematic buildings, churches , parks full of wonderful flora, sculptures in the streets and end up the tour tasting tapas at a popular restaurant in the old part of town!
Good to know
- Plaza España
- Emblematic buildings, monuments, churches and squares in town
- Enjoying tapas at a popular restaurant
- We start our walk from port heading to Plaza España and you will not only enjoy its beauty of today - you will know about its development and importance during centuries, enjoy its monuments and splendour of the historical buildings around the square.
- From here we will continue our walk passing by the Church of San Francisco, Plaza del Principe with its romantic garden, get to know the 'Chicharro' before passing by the Parlament.
- Our walk continues to the older part of town and after learning about the Guímera Theatre, 'La Recova”, the Carta house and passing by the Iglesia de la Concepción we will finally end up for tapas at a popular restaurant.
- When in Santa Cruz do as the 'Chicharreros' do - enjoy tapas and wine while looking at people around you!
- If you like the atmospheres you can continue mingle around in town or go shopping while returning alone back to the ship or have a guided walk back to the ship - as you prefer!
Good to know
- The excursion is entirely conducted by foot.
Closed shoes and comfortable clothing are recommended.
This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.