COPACABANA IN DUBROVNIK
The longest tour, Relax, Designed for families, My Explorations, Passepartour, Less than 1 hour walking
We are not referring here to Rio de Janeiro but the biggest beach in Dubrovnik, a few minutes from the old town. We'll ensure your comfort so you can focus on having fun. You'll have the whole day to yourself.
- Copacabana Beach: the biggest in Dubrovnik
- Copacabana Beach is a pebble beach on the Babin Kuk peninsula, a stone's throw from the old town.
- There's everything you need here, and more: a bar, a restaurant, the chance to do all kinds of water sports from kayaking to inflatable games on the sea for the little ones to enjoy; it's even equipped for people with physical disabilities.
- We'll provide beach loungers and umbrellas. You just concentrate on relaxing, sunbathing, or having a diving competition with your crew.
- There's a beautiful view to enjoy across the straits, including the city bridge and the lovely island of Daksa, one of the Elaphiti Islands.
Good to know
- During the tour, a local guide will provide you with assistance and information.
- We provide umbrellas and beach loungers for adults. Children will share their parents' beach lounger.
- Water sports not included.
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions to protect your health and to comply with regulations and the safety protocol.