JUNK BOAT CRUISE AND RELAXATION ON THE BEACH WITH SNORKELLING
Panorama, Nature, Beach, 1
In a nutshell We will take a journey back through time on a traditional sail boat, pointing the helm in the direction of a dream destination: the little island of Klein Bonaire, where a pure white sand beach surrounded by coral reef awaits us, along with a snorkelling session with multi-coloured fish.
Good to know
- Junk sail boat cruise
- Klein Bonaire
- Relaxation on the beach
- Independent snorkelling or drift snorkelling
- Refreshments on board
- At the port, we will board a tender that will take us to the well-built Samur, an authentic Siamese junk boat with its charming red sails billowing in the wind.
- We will sail towards Klein Bonaire, a delightful uninhabited islet surrounded by coral reef, the destination of our excursion.
- During the ride, we will have the chance to learn a lot of interesting facts about the history of the sail boat that is carrying us, and about the coral reef that is waiting for us at our destination.
- After roughly a 45-minute journey, refreshed with fruit juice and soft drinks, we will catch sight of Klein Bonaire and a tender boat will take us to the stunning white sand beach, along with our snorkelling equipment that the crew will give us.
- Once we are off the boat, we can dive in and explore the coral reef, swimming along the coast independently or taking part in a drift snorkelling session, letting the current pull us towards the shore while we admire the spectacular world under the surface of the water.
- After our stop at the beach, we will get back on board the junk boat via a tender and we will return to the port whilst the crew serve us a deliciously refreshing rum punch, fruit juices, soft drinks and trays of tropical fruit.
Good to know
- Don't forget to bring your swimwear, a towel, sun cream and cash (you can buy waterproof cameras, t-shirts and hats).
- We will stop at the beach for approximately 90 minutes.
- The drift snorkelling session lasts around 20 minutes.
- Snorkelling equipment is included. ?