CLEAR BOTTOM KAYAK TOUR AND SNORKELLING
In a nutshell We will adventure along the coast of Bonaire in a clear bottom kayak, admiring the underwater world that unfolds beneath our feet and which we can see up close with a snorkelling session in the heart of the island's marine park.
Good to know
- Clear bottom kayak excursion
- Bonaire National Marine Park
- Snorkelling session
- Sightings of water birds and marine fauna
- Our adventure begins when we meet our guide at the port. After a short walk along the promenade, we will reach a beautiful beach, which is the starting point for our kayak excursion.
- After a short safety briefing and receiving instructions on how to manoeuvre the paddles, we will climb into our 2-seater clear bottom kayaks, which come with a seat with an adjustable back and waterproof bags to hold our personal items. It will be an exciting adventure but we won't have to compromise on comfort!
- Accompanied by two guides that will never leave the group, we will glide over calm, shallow waters populated by multi-coloured tropical fish, which we will literally see darting beneath our feet! And if we look up, we might be able to spot pelicans and sea turtles.
- Our destination is a beach on the south coast of Bonaire National Marine Park, a nature reserve with sea beds rich in wonderful coral, which give it an irresistible appeal to diving fans, whatever their level of experience.
- We will leave our kayaks on dry land on the beach and, kitted out in our snorkelling gear, we will dive into the tropical paradise of the coral reef, where we can admire the incredible fish that swim in the crystal-clear waters. If we are lucky, we might even be able to spot seahorses and sea turtles.
- At the end of the snorkelling session, we will have time to relax on the beach, sipping the bottled water that will kindly be provided, before getting back into our comfortable kayak.
Good to know
- A tender will follow the group during the kayak excursion to ensure the safety of the participants.
- Snorkelling equipment is included.
- Do not forget to bring a hat, a towel, sun cream and a waterproof camera.