GLASS-BOTTOMED BOAT SAFARI
In a nutshell The stunning underwater world seen through a glass-bottomed boat that will glide through the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean: comfortably seated, we will enjoy the unrivalled display that is Bonaire's coral reef.
Good to know
- Glass-bottomed boat
- Bonaire National Marine Park
- Coral reef, underwater flora and fauna
- Klein Bonaire
- Our excursion will begin at the cruise terminal, where we will board a glass-bottomed boat equipped with a large parasol cover and comfortable seats so that we can fully enjoy this extraordinary sea safari.
- We will cut through the waters of Bonaire National Marine Park, established in 1979 to protect the flora and fauna on this coastline that boasts one of the best-preserved coral reefs in the world.
- Through the large glass panel that offers all passengers an extraordinary view of the sea beds, we will see them teeming with marine life whilst we listen to the interesting information given to us.
- The boat will head towards Klein Bonaire, an uninhabited islet less than a kilometre away from Bonaire, surrounded by wonderful coral formations and a very popular destination for diving enthusiasts.
- The return journey to the ship will offer us the chance to stay in contact with the amazing underwater life, enriching this emotion-packed experience even further until we disembark at the port.
Good to know
- To get on the boat, guests must climb 2 steps in the water.
- Participation is not subject to age or weight limits.?