TRANSFER TO SPICE BEACH CLUB
Relax, Less than 1 hour walking, 51
In a nutshell Relax, Caribbean style. This excursion offers us the chance to enjoy the most beautiful parts of the island of Bonaire, both on dry land and underwater, just a short distance from the port.
Good to know
- Sightseeing tour
- Spice Beach Club
- Welcome drink
- Relaxation on the sea shore
- Sandy beach, pool, equipment hire
- Resort restaurant
- We will leave the port in a van or coach and set off on a short sightseeing tour of the west coast of Bonaire.
- At our destination, the Spice Beach Club, we will find an unspoilt coral beach where a vast, man-made sandy beach has been created, perfect for lazing around on a sun lounger or having endless fun.
- When we arrive, we will be greeted with a friendly 'bon bini' (literally 'welcome') and a delicious drink.
- After a brief tour of the resort to get our bearings, we will have two and a half hours to enjoy all the amenities that the Spice Beach Club has to offer.
- Those preferring to marvel at the Caribbean charm of this corner of paradise can lie back on a sun lounger in front of the sea and delve their feet into the white sand or find a spot at the bar and gaze out at the palm trees swaying in the sea breeze.
- Those who love the water can enjoy an unforgettable swim in the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean, have a dip in the pool, or even both!
- The more active of us will have many activities to choose from. Paying extra will enable us to hire snorkelling equipment to explore the stunning coral reef or a kayak to glide through the placid waters of the sea at our own pace.
- After relaxing and having fun, we can end the day with a delicious lunch and a cocktail at the resort restaurant before returning to the ship.
Good to know
- It should be noted that the waters around the island are part of a marine reserve. Corals, live or otherwise, are protected and for this reason a containment wall protects the reef from the beach sand.
- There are coral formations as soon as you enter the water. We recommend using the jetty with a ladder for easy access to the sea.
- Do not forget to bring your bathing costume, sun cream and your camera.
- We recommend wearing water shoes.
- There are no life guards on the beach.
- Guests are advised to bring cash with them to purchase souvenirs or drinks, or to hire equipment.